Your First Visit
First Appointment guidelines
- National ID card or passport
- X-rays (if applicable)
- Your referral slip from the doctor who referred you (if applicable)
- A list of medications that you are taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms.
Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
Inital/General Consultation Fee
Our standard initial/general consultation fee is Rs 1500 per session
What to expect during your First Appointment
At your first appointment, we will conduct a comprehensive consultation. We will review your dental and medical history, perform an oral exam, and discuss your diagnosis and proposed treatment plans. You will be encouraged to ask any questions so you can make an informed decision regarding treatment options.
In some instances, we can proceed with surgery within the same week of consultation, and in some cases, on the day of consultation. If you are considering general anesthesia, you are not permitted to eat or drink six hours prior to your appointment.
Please alert us if you have a medical condition that may be of concern before surgery including:
- Heart, Liver or Kidney Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Lung Conditions
- Past medical history –recent hospitalization/surgery
- Medications including blood thinners and bone density medications